Keeping healthy habits should be a conscience effort daily. Many only think about the cold/flu "season" in late Autumn into the winter months. Maintaining your body daily with the following tips will keep you well year round.
1. Go to bed at the same time each night. Get a restful nights sleep when you are not feeling your best.
Rest is a great defense.
2. Eat live foods: eating fresh fruits and veggies daily with each meal (several meals daily) will assist your body in maintaining a healthy ecosystem.
3. Drink water: half your weight in ounces to a gallon daily is a great way to not only boost your ecosystem but to help eliminate the body of toxins.
Spring water is my top choice.
Click here to see a list of types of water.
4. Exercise: yes exercising is a great way to boost your ecosystem and another form of detox. Get your heart rate up daily
5. Stay away from people displaying symptoms and stay home if you have symptoms of any type of illness.
Get your wellness plan